Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I Like Lists


Top four reasons being an adult is overrated.
1. Fixing your car no longer consists of getting your dad to look at it.
2. You have to pay to replace your power steering fluid pump.
3. Not having a properly working car isn’t an “excused” absence.
4. When you wake up on a Friday morning and don’t want to get out of bed, you still have to.


Top four reasons being an adult for me is still appreciated.
1. My boss brings treats to big meetings.
2. A reviewer thanked me for my “f/up,” otherwise meant as follow-up.
3. I discovered my company’s large print options.
4. That list leads to screen grabs like the above.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part of this was reading the titles...no offense but they sound dirty and riskay. and what is up with the girl always being the weak, overpowered, "victim"? I can tell from the titles--learned that trick in Dr. Dant's class. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lists are good.

    I also sort of like that as an adult we don't have curfews anymore. However, now that we have a baby, we're THRILLED to be in bed and sleeping by 10.

    ReplyDelete